1) Avoid direct sunlight on wood carvings as strong light will cause fading, melting of surface wax film, aging and flaking of paint film or even cracks.
2) Avoid keeping wood carvings at dim and damped places as high humidity can easily lead to mold growth, pest infestation, decay and holes.
3) Avoid contact with corrosive substances which may cause chemical reactions and damage the protective film and cause surface peeling of wood carvings.
4) Wood carvings generally should not be washed or soaked in water.
5) Place wood carvings at a well-ventilated location with no extreme temperature changes.